All educational courses conducted through Fire Eater College combine theory and "hands-on" learning.
More information about the Installation Education course can be found below or HERE.
Installation Education (edu id: 190030)
Installation Technicians, Service Technicians, design staff and product managers.
To ensure that all participants leave the session with:
- a basic knowledge of INERGEN® and other common extinguishing agents
- an understanding of INERGEN® components, special tools and their use
- confidence in handling pressurized cylinders in a responsible manner
- the ability to correctly and safely install an INERGEN® system
- Introduction to CI IV8 stand alone system, components and data sheets
- Working with the IV8
- Introduction to the SV22 system and components
- Working with the SV22 system
- Introduction to PDS solutions
The program assumes that the participant:
- posesses a basic understanding of installing extinguishing systems
- understands English or Danish spoken and written
The participants will receive:
- training materials in paper and electronic format
- specialised tools necessary to installation of INERGEN® systems
- official competence certificate*
* The certificate will only be aawarded upon successful completion of a written test.
The certificate is valid for 3 years from the issue date and is kept on file
in the Fire Eater QAQC system.
- Planning Training
- Service Training
Register for the course HERE