All educational courses conducted through Fire Eater College combine theory and "hands-on" learning.
Please scroll down for more information.
INERGEN® and flame extinguisher training ( edu id: 190001 )
Sales and marketing staff, sales managers, project staff and product managers.
3 to 4 hours
To ensure that all participants leave the session with:
- a general knowledge of common extinguishing agents
- an understanding of the differences between varying extinguishing agents
- an understanding of the operational area of a system
- a basic understanding of INERGEN®
The program assumes that the participant:
- has a basic knowledge of the most common extinguishing agents
- can understand English or Danish, spoken and written
The participants will receive:
- training materials in paper and electronic format
- an official competence certificate*
* The certificate will only be awarded upon successful completion of a written test.
The certificate is valid for 3 years from the issue date and is kept on file
in the Fire Eater QAQC system.
- Planning Training
- Installation Training
- Service Training
Register for the course HERE