All recertification courses are abridged versions of courses previously conducted through Fire Eater College.
More information about the specific training can be found below.
- Recertification in Project Engineering (edu id: 190011)
- Recertification in Installation (edu id: 190021)
- Recertification in Service (edu id: 190031)
Previous graduates from Fire Eater College, whose certificate are expired
Varies depending on the type of education required
Recertification training sessions are typically 0.5-1 day
The purpose of education is to ensure that participants:
- stay up to date on their obtained skills
- stay up to date on new trends within the INERGEN® extinguishing system
- maintain safety levels when handling a system
The program assumes that the participant:
- has in the past received full Fire Eater College training and has an expired certificate
- understands English or Danish, spoken and written
All participants will receive:
- updated training materials in paper and electronic format
- a renewed competence certificate*
* A renewed certificate will only be awarded upon sucessful completion of a written test.
The certificate is valid for a further 3 years and will be stored in
the Fire Eater QAQC system.
- INERGEN® Extinguishing seminar
- Project Engineering
Register for the course HERE