All educations at Fire Eater College will be a combination of theory and " hands-on ".
More information about the specific educations can be read below.
Project Engineering Education (education id: 190010)
Project staff and product managers .
3.5 days of 8 hours.
The purpose of education is to ensure that participants :
- Have a basic knowledge of INERGEN and other common extinguishing agents
- Understanding the extinguishing system and conventional calculation principles
- Understanding the calculation program IMT (INERGEN Management Tool)
- Know the basic rules when designing fixed extinguishing systems with INERGEN
1 ) Understanding the INERGEN
- How does INERGEN and other extinguishing agents work?
2 ) Introduction to the Fire Eater hardware
- How does the Fire Eater hardware?
3 ) Rules and guidelines for INERGEN extinguishing systems
- How to do projects based on the Fire Eater extinguishing system?
4 ) Intensive IMT training
- Installation and configuration of IMT software program
- Understanding the opportunities in administration mode
- Installation and maintenance of item and price lists
- General principles calculation
- Interconnection between systems design and BOMs
- Calculation of projects
The program requires that each participant :
- Bring their own laptop
- Have a basic experience in working with extinguishing systems
- Can understand English or Danish speaking and writing
The education obtained:
- The training materials
- Calculation program IMT and license key for the rest of the year
- An official competence diploma *
* By passing the exam issued competence diploma.
The diploma is valid for 3 years from the issue date.
Diploma is recorded in the Fire Eaters QAQC system.
- In-depth work and setting up the bills
- Installation Training
- Service Training
You can register for the course here